Saturday, February 13, 2010

Keeping Fit


I haven't been exercising for a while and this morning I went on a little hike with my son. When other parts of the country are covered with snow, the sun came out today here after some rain. Although I've always been interested in nutrition I'm inspired lately by Tosca Reno and the "Eat Clean Diet", because she's just a little older than me and she super fit at fifty. I do a pretty good job of shopping healthy, but may do fast food for convenience. My other weakness is candy, and I'm going to try and knock that out. Back pack is a "Lolabag" by Ana of Rearranged Design
-light weight and perfect for walking





My post hike meal was this beautiful protein smoothie with almond milk, frozen blueberries and strawberries, half a banana, hemp/whey protein powder and some ground flax seed. The camelias were cut this morning from my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment