Monday, August 3, 2009

Morning Craigs List Run

This morning my friend Amy who is forever on Craigs List knew I was looking for a room divider so that my boys who share a room can have have separated spaces. She found a freebie this morning. Six Doors from an IKEA cabinet or cabinets that are 66" high. They are the perfect size for making a hinged room divider.
I went into town thinking that they had probably been nabbed already, but found all six up against a bush covered with a tarp. I thought they were gone, but turned around to take a second look. I will come up with something and post about it later. Being in the area, I took the opportunity to sit on the cliffs overlooking the ocean for a bit. I love it in the morning before the crowds come.
The colors of the Boardwalk brighten a foggy morning







No comments:

Post a Comment