Monday, November 9, 2009

Before and After, Occasional Table

I recently repainted this small vintage table that holds my magazines.


The shape reminded me of a Jonathan Adler table I'd seen and I was tempted to paint it orange but settled on this turquoise which is more appropriate in my living room.


I paired it with two prints by one of my favorite local artists, Addie Rementer.


It was exciting to see some of Addie's gorgeous original pieces in Georgia and Barbara's home from Apartment Therapy's recent Room for Color Contest. So pretty. Click here for a previous post about Addie.

1 comment:

  1. Love the turquoise with the Addie art. And the snake plant, but I think it needs a different pot. White, black or a bright color perhaps? What a nice, little, useful small table.
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete