Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Graphic Sweatshirt Even Cooler as a Pillow


I went over to my thrifty friend Amy's house today for a visit. In her son's bedroom I noticed a cool pillow with a San Francisco graphic that I quickly realized was some sort of fabric or clothing item wrapped around a pillow. She had staged it there knowing that I would see it and like it. It happened to be a sweatshirt that she thought could be made into a pillow for me or one of my sons. I thought it was a fabulous idea so she got to work. I just "supervised".


In about 45 minutes this is what she came up with. Notice she even sewed the sweatshirt label into the bottom seam of the pillow. Love it! Thanks my friend.


This graphic wrapped all the around the back too.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I like anything vintage San Francisco. If only I knew someone that could sew.

    ReplyDelete